July 5, 2017
Facts regarding the Solar Eclipse:
- This solar eclipse has not followed the path it will have for nearly 100 years. It is a generational Event.
- The last time it followed this path, and had the intensity of it’s totality was in 1778
- It comes on the heels of the Revelation 12 sign on September 23rd, 2017
- It will be over Washington DC at 2:40 pm, exactly at the same time it was 100 years ago.
- Scripture states that when the sun is darkened, it is a sign of Judgment.
- This Solar Eclipse is only visible in the United States, and is directly over the United States, and also cuts a path right through the middle of the country.
- Eclipses have been watched all the way back to Babylonian times, where the Babylonians documented historical events when and after the eclipse took place.
- Jews have also documented Solar Eclipses on specific days and years
- This Solar eclipse is happening in the 4th degree of the constellation of Leo . The September 23rd Planetary Alignment also is complete for the first time in 7,000 years according to NASA with the 3 planets of Venus, Mars, and Neptune completing the 12 stars of the crown of the woman in Revelation 12
- According to Jewish Astronomy, and the naming of the constellations, Leo is the Constellation of Royalty.
- This is an indication of Judgment upon a Gentile nation, particularly their leadership or King, as written by Rabbi’s in Jewish written and oral tradition.
- The star named Regulas is also in the heart of the constellation of Leo and represents also power and leadership according to Jewish written and oral tradition, and Babylonian documentation.
- According to Babylonian Astronomy from the ancients, this eclipse is happening at a time where Government, power, and the leadership of a country is chaotic, as it was in 1917 during the Balfour Declaration, the Ottoman Turks Empire, and World War 1
- Babylonian Astronomy also denotes the Planet Mars seen 20 days after the eclipse, which in times past has associated a act of War, aggression, terrorism on the country it was seen in. This was an indication that war was coming and that the nations who saw this planet would prepare for war after a Solar Eclipse.
- Babylonian Astronomy also notes that the more intense or darker a Solar Eclipse was, the more dramatic it can be in it’s effect on the people it is over. In this case, and at the point and time of this Eclipse, and it’s effects for 6 months to a year, people were agitated and argumentive and ready to go to war at this time.
- According to Jewish oral and written tradition, and Babylonian Documentation, wars with Persia (Iran) China, and France were historically documented during such an eclipse that involved the United States and it’s powers. During historical and ancient times the land of Elam, known in the geographical areas of
The ancient Near East was the home of early civilizations within a region roughly corresponding to the modern Middle East: Mesopotamia (modern Iraq, southeast Turkey, southwest Iran, northeastern Syria and Kuwait),ancient Egypt, ancient Iran (Elam, Media, Parthia and Persia), Anatolia/Asia Minor and Armenian Highlands(Turkey’s Eastern Anatolia Region, Armenia, northwestern Iran, southern Georgia, and western Azerbaijan),the Levant (modern Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Israel, and Jordan), Cyprus and the Arabian Peninsula.
- Everyone talks about the four consecutive “blood moons,” but they were part of a larger story: 11 eclipses falling on Jewish holy days. Jesus said there would “be signs in the sun, moon, and stars” (Luke 21:25).
- April 15th, 2014: the first “blood moon,” a total lunar eclipse, on the Feast of Passover
- October 8th, 2014: the second “blood moon,” a total lunar eclipse, on the Feast of Tabernacles
- March 20th, 2015: a total solar eclipse on Nisan 1, the biblical New Year
- April 4th, 2015: the third “blood moon,” a total lunar eclipse, on the Feast of Passover
- September 13th, 2015: a partial solar eclipse signals the beginning of the Feast of Trumpets
- September 28th, 2015: the fourth “blood moon,” a total lunar eclipse and super moon visible over Jerusalem, on the Feast of Tabernacles
- March 9th, 2016: a total solar eclipse on Nisan 1, the biblical New Year
- March 23rd, 2016: a penumbral partial lunar eclipse on the Feast of Passover
- September 1st, 2016: an annular solar eclipse signals the beginning of the Feast of Trumpets
- September 16th, 2016: a penumbral partial lunar eclipse on the Feast of Tabernacles
- August 21st, 2017: a total solar eclipse across the middle of the United States on Rosh Chodesh
- The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 daysbefore the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel. I’ve personally verified each of these details (see here, here, and here). Can you really chalk up the significance of this to pure coincidence or confirmation bias? It’s been noted that an eclipse like this hasn’t happened in 99 years. That would be 3 x 33 years. What might God be communicating? One of our readers noticed Ezekiel 33:
The word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, speak to your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword against a land, and the people of the land choose one of their men and make him their watchman, and he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people, then if anyone hears the trumpet but does not heed the warning and the sword comes and takes their life, their blood will be on their own head. Since they heard the sound of the trumpet but did not heed the warning, their blood will be on their own head. If they had heeded the warning, they would have saved themselves. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people and the sword comes and takes someone’s life, that person’s life will be taken because of their sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for their blood.’ “
- The eclipse is also exactly 40 daysfrom Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement). “40” represents a period of testing in the Bible as can been seen in the 40 years the Israelites wandered in the wilderness and the 40 days Jesus was tested in the wilderness. This 40 day period leading up to Yom Kippur is more than random. In fact, this period of time beginning on August 21st is called the Season of Teshuvah, which in the Jewish faith is a time to get right with God before judgment falls on the Day of Atonement. In other words, repent before time is up.
- While eclipses are not that uncommon, total solar eclipsesonly occur about every year and a half and often occur over the ocean rather than land. Don’t let anyone fool you into thinking this eclipse is nothing out of the ordinary. Day will be turned to night all across the middle United States. It’s been 99 years since a total solar eclipse crossed the entire United States and having another total solar eclipse cross the entire United States again, forming an ‘X’, just a few years later is perhaps unprecedented.
- It’s been noted that the United States is the wealthiest, most powerful, and most influential Gentile nation. It is also the world’s ethnic melting pot and hosts a proto-world government in the form of the United Nations. Lunar eclipses (blood moons) are omens for Israel whereas solar eclipses are omens for the Gentiles. The 7 year Tribulationis also known as the Day of the LORD when God enters into judgment with the Gentile nations. The fact that two total solar eclipses, spaced seven years apart, cross the entirety of the contiguous United States, and form an ‘x’ over the chief Gentile nation on earth should give you pause.
- The Tribulation (also called Daniel’s 70th Week or The Time of Jacob’s Trouble) is understood to be a worldwide version of the Exodus from Egypt. The plagues and Exodus were a sort of microcosm of the future Day of the LORD. The ruthless Pharaoh was a type of the antichrist, the plagues were a type of the coming worldwide trumpet and vial judgments, the Exodus was a type of both the rapture and the future Israelite remnant that will escape into the wilderness, and so forth. Even some of the minute details were types and shadows. Moses was a type of the future “male child” (Christ and the Church) that was and will be delivered from harm’s way. He escaped the tribulation that his people endured when he was placed in a basket and ended up as a prince in palaces of splendor. Yet his people continued to endure tribulation and suffering until he later returned to deliver them from Egypt. Even some of the specific plagues in Egypt will be replicated on a worldwide scale during the Tribulation. As a matter of fact, there is a direct parallel in the book of Revelation to seven of the ten plagues in Egypt (see here). You could say the Tribulation is almost a “do-over” of the Exodus because the Israelites were not faithful to the end in the first instance, but at the end of the Tribulation will be faithful, saved, and delivered.
With this in mind, consider that the ‘x’ that will be formed over the United States rests right over a region in southern Illinois called “Little Egypt”. Even more – the exact point where the two paths cross is in the town of Makanda, which used to be called the “Star of Egypt”.
- The eclipse occurs in conjunction with Regulus, the “King Star”. Regulus is the brightest star in the constellation Leo and Leo is one of the two constellations involved in the Revelation 12 Sign. The fact that this eclipse occurs in Leo, which will be part of the Great Signthe month after, is astonishing. It’s like God’s trying to fix our attention on the King and on the following month’s Great Sign.
Also, a reader noticed that the eclipse crosses exactly 12 states and I verified the count to make sure. An eclipse across 12 states just one month before the Revelation 12 Sign that features a woman with a crown of 12 stars.
- The first major city that will witness the eclipse is Oregon’s state capital, Salem. Salem is of course the shortened version of “Jerusalem”, which is the most prophetically significant city in the entire Bible. Jerusalem was originally called “Salem” in the days of Melchizedek (Genesis 14:18) who was a foreshadowing of Christ or possibly even a Christophany. If that isn’t interesting enough, the closest road to the exact point where the two eclipses cross is Salem Roadin Makanda, Illinois. What are the chances of that?
- After crossing Salem, Oregon, the path of totality then crosses Madras, which means “Mother of God” (reminiscent of the Revelation 12 Woman). Then it crosses the city of John Day, which of course reminds us of the Apostle John who recorded the Book of Revelation and described to us the Day of the LORD.
After that it crosses Weiser, Idaho, which is German for “wise man”. The wise men from the east were those who were watching the signs in the heavens when Jesus Christ was born. They followed His star and found the exact place where He was born. Likewise we see another sign in the heavens pointing to the nearness of Jesus’ return.
The path then points us to John again as it passes over Grandjean, which is French for “Big” or “Tall” John. It then crosses Stanley, which means “stone clearing” (see Psalm 118:22, 1 Peter 2:4-7) and Mackay, which means “Son of fire” (see 1 John 4:15, Revelation 1:14, 19:12, Daniel 10:6).
Then it goes through Rexburg (“City of the King”) and Victor (Matthew 12:20, 1 Corinthians 15:54-57, 1 John 5:4) and then again points us to the Apostle John as it goes through Jackson (“Son of John”). The amazing message continues as it goes right through Casper, Wyoming. “Casper” is a Chaldean name and is the traditional name assigned to the wise men/magi (see here).
The eclipse then moves through Alliance, Nebraska. An alliance is a union of multiple parties. The Church is soon to be brought into an eternal alliance with Christ when the Body is joined to the Head. Likewise, down on earth a satanic alliance will soon be forming in the form of ten horns (Revelation 17:12) and a “covenant with many” (Daniel 9:27).
Next up is Ravenna, which means “raven” and points us to the days of Noah. Noah sent forth a raven from the Ark before he sent a dove (Genesis 8:7). Also, Ravenna, Italy was where Julius Caesar gathered his forces before crossing the Rubicon. The term “crossing the Rubicon” is an idiom for saying “the die has been cast” or “past the point of no return”. In other words, there’s no turning back.
If there was a time that compares to history for the most effective time for War, Chaos, Health issues for a King of a gentile Nation where the heart of the matter is, division of that nation because of the loss of the King….famine and drought to a large portion of the “grain belt”…and a signal for a series of natural catastrophes including Volcanic and Earthquake activity..it is now. Based on every Total Solar Eclipse dating back to 1778, that appeared over one nation, there has been war either just before, during, or within 1 year after.